We are looking for a skilled marketing consultant/expert who understands what is needed to motivate companies and individuals to test new and innovative methods of art education, but also those who have interests in supporting art-related projects and artists who stand behind such projects.
The ideal candidate would be able to take care of everything below without a problem. Of course, we have to be realistic about it so just do what you can the best you can.
- Identify new opportunities and act accordingly
- Engage with existing and new partners, online and on-site
- Evaluate existing marketing materials and online communication
- Analyze the public appearance of Boonika (IFCC, IFCC Academy) and its projects and propose changes
- Maximize the value of the services that Boonika provides to its members and partners (live events experience, online learning experience, etc.)
- Improve engagement through social media
- Coordinate content that is delivered through various websites and social media
- Write art-related content mindful of Search Engine Optimization keywords to generate organic search engine rankings
- Manage all aspects of marketing (email and social media marketing campaigns, online advertising, mobile and local marketing)
- Track and review analytics and conversions
Please have in mind that Boonika is a non-profit art organization. This job offer is only for those who understand how things work for us and similar organizations. There is no constant money flow and most of the time we depend on the success of the projects/products we create and distribute. We have no interest in being better than others who work on similar projects, we just want to be the best that we can for all the artists who follow us and relly on us. If you are confident in your abilities and understand the area that we’re active in, you will know if this is the right job for you. Learn more about Boonika Network HERE.
HOW TO APPLY
For now, just send us a message that clearly explains why you would be our perfect match.
May 1, 2020